Well, here we are 2021. Thank F%$k for that. For some it was an incredibly challenging year, others relished in working from home. Wherever you landed in the spectrum of feels we just hope you came out of the year embracing the importance of self care, feeling good and doing good in the world so you can show up for your mission and the people around you with confidence and clarity.
At gentSac we are all about habits of excellence all year round, new year, new perspective, same simple routine.
Here are 5 Summer skincare tips to consider during the warmer months.
- The basics never change – your daily routine should consist of cleansing and moisturising your face.
- We encourage you to exfoliate your skin once a week for a deeper cleanse, however in the summer months you sweat more and can be prone to oilier skin, so you may consider increasing to a twice weekly scrub or opting for a scrub with activated charcoal to draw out impurities and blackheads.
- It goes without saying that to protect your skin from those UV rays you’ll need a top notch sunscreen. However you don’t need an SPF at night – so aim to have a moisturiser with SPF for the morning and an ultra hydrating moisturiser at night.
- Some days a serum will do. When you’re taking your skin care to the next level – add a serum into the mix. You apply this before you moisturise for extra hydration. This is also a great step to prevent fine lines. On the super humid, sweaty days – you have permission to just use your serum as your morning moisturiser – as long as you also apply an SPF.
- Don’t forget your eyes. A great eye cream is the secret to a youthful face. Its a simple step that takes under 10 seconds, but as I like to say – future you will thank you. When you see those great looking gents in their 50’s and 60’s you know they’ve been on the eye cream for some time.
Extra tip – don’t discount enough sleep, enough water, good food and simple pleasures that bring you joy. All of this really does show on that money making face of yours.
Here are our best selling kits and products to get you through the summer of 2021.
Popular Summer Kits
Best Selling Summer products